posted May 9, 2014, 8:23 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated May 9, 2014, 8:41 AM
Thursday, April 8, 2014 posted
23 hours agoMay 8, 2014, 8:40 AM by Jayne Gibb
The mode in which the inevitable comes to pass is through effort.
--Oliver Wendell Holmes
Today's Lunch: SENIORS CHOICE: Cheese Pizza, Cottage Cheese, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Tacos, Refried Beans, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- If any HS Volleyball girl in interested in attending the U of I Volleyball Camp, please stop by the office and pick up a form or see Coach Bedford a.s.a.p.
- If you signed up for Driver's Ed for the summer, please stop by and pick up the letter notifying you of the Parent meeting and times. We also need to have you write your permit number on the sign up sheet. The meeting is set for May 13th from 5-7p.m.
- TAG Seminar students fill out a field trip form for period 4 for Monday, May 12, and Friday, May 16. Also, fill out a field trip form for period 2 for Tuesday, May 13 and Thursday, May 15. We will meet in the High School Computer Lab. Bring your portfolio and all of your project materials to organize and put in the portfolio. During the week, you will present your project to the group. Thanks! Mrs. Singley.
- Anyone who will be a Moravia High School student next year and would like to be a Student Council officer needs to let Ms. Johnson know by next Friday.
- The next Student Council meeting will be next Friday at 8:00 am in Ms. Johnson's room.
- Please return the books checked out from Mrs. Johnson's room. They all say Johnson on the inside cover. One was rescued from the depths of Seth Gray's locker yesterday. Hopefully the other 30 or so will show up!
- All Students need to have their lunch accounts paid or I cannot sign-off on their sheets. Especially the seniors. -Marie
- Attention Seniors- Be here at 8:45 on Friday May 16th for graduation practice and Senior Class Picnic.
- The end of the 4th quarter will be today, May 9th.
- Large group Contest will be in Knoxville today. The buses will leave at 2:15. Good Luck MHS Choir and Band.
- Friday will be the seniors last day of classes. Always remember no matter where you go, you will be a Mohawk and Lady Mohawk for life! -Love you all, -Jayne.