posted Sep 8, 2014, 8:47 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Sep 8, 2014, 9:05 AM
Correction does much, but encouragement does more.
Salibury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Tenderloin/Bun, Mixed Vegetables, Baked Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- The Student Council meeting tomorrow morning will be just officers, at 8:00 am in Ms. Johnson's room. The regular meeting will be Friday at 8:00 am in Ms. John son's room.
- Members of the Academic Team who are free after school Tuesday are needed to work in the concession stand for the Jr. High Volleyball game. If you can't be there, please let Ms. Johnson know.
- Homecoming T-shirt orders and payments MUST be in tomorrow. There will not be another order placed because they could not be completed in time for Black Out Night at the Homecoming Volleyball game
- There will be an FCCLA meeting Sept. 10th 8:00-8:15a.m. in the FACS Room. All old and new members welcome.
- This year for Homecoming Student Council will again be sponsoring a Door Decorating Contest. The doors will be judged on Friday morning, Sept. 26. Prizes will be given for the best door in PK-3; 4-6; High School Hall; and Jr. High Hall (including Ag, Ind. Tech, Band, and Choir). The theme this year is "Mohawk Wars", based on Star Wars.
- There will also be a prize for the class with the highest percentage of participation in the evening activities, Monday through Thursday of Homecoming Week.
- The M Club is sponsoring Deck the Halls for grades 7-12. The decorations will be judged Tuesday evening and the winning class will be announced at Coronation. Winners receive a pizza party. The class StuCo reps chose their hallways last week.
- NEFF will be here Wednesday in the lunch room for special letter jacket fittings. If you are interested in a letter jacket or memory banner, please stop by and see Mr. Wilmes.
- The football boys will be leaving at 2:15 today.
- Mohawk Voices will meet tomorrow during lunch hours.
- The School Board meeting for tonight has been moved to Wednesday evening at 5:00. Please notice date change.