posted Apr 16, 2014, 9:20 AM by Jayne Gibb
It's time for you to shine bright! You have a powerful purpose in this world and the world needs what you have to offer!
Today's Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Pinto Beans, Green Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Uncrustables, Chips, Peas & Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Several books have been removed from Ms. Johnson's room without being checked out. Please either return the books or come check them out! I especially need the book Prisoner B- some number I can't remember, for my Literature class.
- The Band/Color Guard/Jazz Band/Drum Line will be taking pictures for the year book, Wednesday, April 16 5th hour. Please have all your uniforms/t-shirts etc. for the event. (Drum Line t-shirt: black Mo Cowbell) Jazz Band: black pants, top, shoes, men: blue tie
- HAVE YOU LOST AN IPOD? Please come to the office with the lock code and you may claim it.
- Moravia School is planning on holding a SUMMER DRIVER'S ED PROGRAM. We must have 12 students signed up. We do not have a start date or a time of classes at this time. Please sign up if you are interested.
- Seniors need to have senior picture, baby picture, and senior spotlight form into Ms. Hunter by April 17th or they will not be included in the yearbook. Also, they will not be allowed to go on Senior Trip.