All the technology in the world will never replace a positive attitude.
Today's Lunch: Popcorn Chicken, Curly Fries, Mixed Veggies, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Chicken Fajitas, Rice Pilaf, Green Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Members of the Brain Bowl team need to pay for and pick up their t-shirts.
- Student Council Meeting Friday at 8:00. Committees need to have something to report.
- Students- Please remind your parents that we must have a chromebook meeting with them and your paperwork and money MUST be turned in before we can hand out ANY chromebooks. Please have them call in and set a meeting time up with Mrs. Carr. Tonight at 3:30 is our next meeting scheduled.
- Seniors- The yearbook staff needs your Senior Spotlight ASAP if you want your information in the yearbook. Pictures, senior and baby, can be in hard copy or emailed to Ms. Hunter. Please get these items to me promptly.
- Young Writers' Conference- Submissions are due to Ms. Hunter by Dec. 17. Drafts are to be no longer than 500 words. If you are submitting poems there can be 3 of them. I haven't received any writings yet and I was hoping to take 2 students from each grade.
- Seniors- We are in need of your class color, motto, and flower. Please be prepared to make that decision at the meeting on FRIDAY. We must get it sent to Josten's. Thnaks!