posted Mar 30, 2016, 9:04 AM by Jayne Gibb
Success is liking yourself, liking what
you do, and liking how you do it.
Today's Lunch: Popcorn, Chicken, Potato Wedges, Lima Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Hot Beef Sandwich, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Green Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- 1st hour will be from 8:20-8:50 2nd- 8:53-9:53, 3rd-9:56-10:33, 4th-10:36-11:30. Thursday will be same times except we will be running a short 2nd hour, 1st, 4th, then 3rd. 5th - 8th hours on these days will be as normal. Next Monday and Thursday we will be testing again. The times for morning classes will be the same as this week however we will be running 5-8th hour classes during those times. Monday 6th short hour, 5th, 8th, then 7th. Thursday short 5th, 6th, 7th, then 8th.. Times will be listed on the white board. 5th hour will be normal through this week's testing, however next week you will eat the regular time of your TEACHER'S LUNCH during that 11:30-1:00 time frame and your Advisory will be whatever time/lunch that your teacher has. You will just stay in that 1st period class during that time (11:30-1:00).
- Today is the BlueGrass Conference Academic Bowl at the church. GO MOHAWKS!!! Bring home the Win!
- Thursday, the Elementary 5th and 6th graders will be holding their Science Fair in the gym all day.
- TAG lunch is Thursday.
- Friday there will be a Pep Assembly for the Jazz Band as they will be heading to State Jazz next week. The assembly will be the first part of 1st hour (Friday). If you are riding the pep bus your $12 MUST be in the office by APRIL 1ST!
- On April 20th NHS will be sponsoring a blood drive at the school. Students who will be 16 or older by that date and faculty are invited to register to donate. Please see Kethryn during the morning, Friday afternoons, or email her to begin setting up an appointment or to ask any questions. Students who will be 16 or 17 must pick up a parental permission form at the office and turn it in to Kethryn before registering to donate.