posted Nov 12, 2014, 9:09 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Nov 12, 2014, 10:51 AM
We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance.
Today's Lunch: Tenderloin/Bun, Tri-Taters, Corn Casserole, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- Speech practices have begun. Please sign up on the calendar in Ms. Leadon's room and remember to show up. If you have not joined our speech team and are still interested or "thinking about it", its not too late. See Ms. Leadon for more information.
- SENIORS- Please stop by the office to make sure your name is spelled as you would like to see it appear on your Diploma. Deadline is TODAY. Thanks
- TAG will be held Friday in Mr. Campbell room.
- Reminder- NHS meeting in Mrs. Anderson's room next Wednesday, November 19th at 7:50 am.
- There will be a Senior Class meeting Friday morning.
- The band (grades 6-11) will be selling Butter Braids Oct. 27-Nov. 10. These are frozen pastry doughs that you thaw, let rise and bake. They come in a variety of flavors. Delivery will be Dec. 15, just in time for Christmas! If a band student doesn't contact you and you are interested in buying on, please see Mrs. Nelson. Proceeds will go towards the band trip.
- ALL SENIORS- Please come to the office to pick up a Senior Spotlight form for the yearbook staff and return it to Ms. Hunter.
- GIRLS- No Yoga pants unless top covers mid-thigh.