posted Nov 16, 2016, 9:49 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Nov 16, 2016, 11:48 AM
The heart of life is service.
Today's Lunch: Crispitos, Corn, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Sweet Potatoes, Rolls, Green Beans, Dressing, Pumpkin Pie, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- ATTENTION STUDENTS: The FCCLA is hosting it's food drive once again! Will your class be the one to can the Principal??!! This year's goal is to fill Mrs. Carr's office with donated food items. This year's prize for 1st is a pizza party, 2nd prize is Root beer floats.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences will be TOMORROW from 3:45-7:00. Plan on bringing your parents and introducing them to your teachers. You might be pleasantly surprised at the great things they have been watching you do these past few months!
- The Co-Ed Volleyball games will be Friday night at 6:00.
- William Penn University will be here tomorrow, November 17th @ 9:00 a.m. Sign up on Mrs. Cloyed's door to visit with this rep.
- 9th graders- Please get your ISMILE papers returned A.S.A.P to Mrs. Sheldon.
- FCCLA members- stop by Mrs. Choponis's room and pick up a Pampered Chef order sheet today.
- There will be a Senior Class Mtg tomorrow morning in Ms. Hunter's room.