posted Nov 2, 2016, 9:50 AM by Jayne Gibb
updated Nov 2, 2016, 9:51 AM
Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it,
the more it will elude you, but if you turn your
attention to other things, it will come and sit
softly on your shoulder…
--Henry David Thoreau
Today's Lunch: Grilled Chicken Patty/Bun, Curly Fries, Glazed Carrots, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Tuna Noodle Casserole, Peas, Bread and Butter Sandwiches, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- ATTENTION! The Hunter's Safety Course Field Day will be November 4th. You must have already completed your online course. Sign up on the front counter at the HS Office.
- There will be a Wrestling Cheerleading meeting Nov. 3rd after school for all that are interested in cheering for the team.
- Coach Woodward and Coach Reischauer will be putting on a Jr. High Girls Basketball mini camp this Wednesday, and Thurdsay. All Jr. High girls interested in basketball are free to attend. It will take place directly after school in the old gym and last until approximately 5:00.
The latest date to get FFA t-shirts is this Thursday and no later.
Karaoke Night, November 10th.
The karaoke concert will be held after parent teacher conferences in the old gym. Find a friend and sign up at the office! Choose your song and send it to Camy Gheer or Colleen Walton. There will be a $10 entry fee. There will be prizes given to the top three duos so prepare your best performance! SONGS MUST BE SCHOOL APPROPRIATE!!
PICTURE RETAKE DAY will be November 10th 8:30-10:30. Please be prepared for retakes on this day if you did not get your picture taken on the previous Picture Day or if you need retakes. If you need retakes you must bring your picture packets with you to exchange for retakes. ALL JH and HS students that need Retakes or Pictures, please sign up at the High school office. You will be dismissed by intercom when they are ready for our grades. Thank you!
- The date for the activity banquet is now Thursday, November 3rd at 6pm. This is to honor all Jr. High and High School summer and fall athletes, drum line and color guard. Main course is provided, bring a side dish to share and table settings.
- The next Academic Team Brain Bowl practice will be Tuesday, November 8, from 6:30-7:30.