It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
Today's Lunch: Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup or Chicken Noodle Soup, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Sausage and Shells, Breadsticks, Peas, Salad Bar, and Milk
- Speech practices have begun. Please sign up on the calendar in Ms. Leadon's room and remember to show up. If you have not joined our speech team and are still interested or "thinking about it", its not too late. See Ms. Leadon for more information.
- NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS ON FRIDAY! Enjoy your day!!!
- There will be a Pep Assembly for the Volleyball girls today at 3:10 in the HS Gym. Please dismiss the band members at 3:00. Thanks.
- Seniors: Graceland rep. here today @ 2:30. Sign up on whiteboard in career corner of library.
- The band (grades 6-11) will be selling Butter Braids Oct. 27-Nov. 10. These are frozen pastry doughs that you thaw, let rise and bake. They come in a variety of flavors. Delivery will be Dec. 15, just in time for Christmas! If a band student doesn't contact you and you are interested in buying on, please see Mrs. Nelson. Proceeds will go towards the band trip.
- There will be a meeting for anyone interested in wrestling and basketball cheerleading Thursday after school in Mrs. Cochran's room.
- ALL SENIORS- Please come to the office to pick up a Senior Spotlight form fro the yearbook staff and return it to Ms. Hunter.
- GIRLS- No Yoga pants unless top covers mid-thigh.