posted Sep 7, 2016, 9:26 AM by Jayne Gibb
The word is a force you cannot see, but you
can see the manifestation of that force, the
expression of the word, which is your own life.
--Don Miguel Ruiz
Today's Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Curley Fries, Vegetarian Beans, Salad Bar, and Milk.
Tomorrow's Lunch: Mr. Rib, Cheesy Potatoes, Green Beans, Bread & Butter, Salad Bar, and Milk.
- NHS officer election meeting: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. in Mr. Engle's classroom.
- Student Council Meeting Wednesday morning at 8:00 in Ms. Hunter's room.
- If you are looking for a really nice Homecoming dress for really cheap, stop in Mr. Garmon's old classroom (last room next to the Multi). All dresses $10.00.
- There is an FCCLA signup sheet outside Mrs. Choponis's door if you would be interested in being in FCCLA but were unable to attend the meeting this morning. Please get signed up. Thanks!
"Nominations for the Secondary TAG Program are now open. If you have never been in TAG, candidates may be nominated by student self-referral, parent referral, or teacher referral. Three categories are considered by a selection committee for student candidates: Academic Ability as shown by Standardized Tests, GPA; creativity as recognized by staff and perseverance as recognized by staff. Student nomination forms, parent nomination forms and teacher referral forms are in the high school office. Nominations will close by Tuesday, Sept. 20.
If you have questions, contact Mrs. Singley, in the elementary office."
All Seniors will be gone tomorrow to a Leadership Conference. Seniors- please have your field trip forms filled and and returned to Ms. Hunter by today.
- Seniors: IHCC Rep will be here 9/13 at 8:30, Graceland University Rep will be here 9/20, and University of Northern Iowa Rep will be here on the 5th of October, 10:45 am. Sign up on Mrs' Cloyed's office door if you would be interested in meeting with any of these Reps. Thanks.
- JH Volleyball match here tomorrow at 4:00.
- HS Football game here Friday with Twin Cedars.